Thursday, 6 June 2013

My Workout Regimen!

My Workout Regimen!

Okay guys! Here it is finally! My entire workout regimen from Monday to Friday. Enjoy :)


Monday

1. I wake up at 6:30. I brush, clear my bowels, freshen up. Then I go to my terrace, face the sun and perform two Surya Namaskaars (sun salutations). You can watch how to do a complete sun salutation on YouTube. This yogasana fills me with energy. Then I proceed to complete a 30 minute yoga routine by Bryan Jones. I then bathe, and eat breakfast.

2. At around 6:30 in the evening, I start with cardio. Zuzka Light's "Sexy in 6 minutes" workout really works up an insane sweat and prepares me for the challenge ahead. I take a 5 minute break and then start her ZWOW (Zuzka's Workout of the Week). All her workouts really kick my ass.

Tuesday

1. On tuesdays I wake up a little late. Around 8:00.  I perform two sun salutations again and then go for a brisk 20 minute walk.

2. In the evening, at around 5:00, I perform a few restorative yoga poses.

Wednesday

1. I wake up at 6:30, perform two sun salutations and after a 5 minute break, directly start with the ZWOW.

2. In the evening, I do Zuzka's Kissable abs or Medal of Honor abs workout both of which can be found on her previous site, Bodyrock.tv. I really push myself on Wednesdays.

Thursday

OFF DAY! :)

Friday

Same as Monday

Saturday

1. I wake up at 6:00 and do a 20 minute Sports Conditioning Training workout (Skimble Workout Trainer App).

2. In the evening at around 7:00, I do a 35 mins pilates workout.


Sunday

1. I wake up at around 9 and do the Fat Burner Deluxe workout from the Workout Trainer App. 





And that's my workout regimen for the entire week :)

If you have any queries regarding my workout training, kindly leave a comment.

Love ya all! :*
Muah!
Amidala
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment